Monday, November 23, 2009

Tis the season to be jolly





It seems like the Christmas work keeps coming thick and fast in adland, saw these fantastic, simple lynx ads by BBH earlier today and they made me smile instantly. There is three that i have seen with the one above my pick of the bunch, i just like the bum cheek prints so much in that one. Another thing to note is the simple use of putting a Christmas glove on the hand of the model and also the way the type just wraps around the glove. Very nice, very nice indeed! view the rest here

Another that caught my eye is the Christmas McDonalds advert by Leo Burnett, check it out here. It looks like myself and Laura are looking forward to Christmas as there seems to be a lot of festive posting going, all this festive goodness surely secures Santa coming down my chimney.

On another note Charles Saatchi's version of the x-factor for artists is on tonight, BBC2 9pm. Will post thoughts tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment