Monday, August 24, 2009

Words of Wisdom: advice for young creatives

At the start of our placement at Wunderman they encouraged us to do something in the agency to get ourselves noticed. We went through a few crappy ideas but in the end decided it would be pretty fun to make a video. So we bribed people (with a selection of cakes) in the agency to take part and give us their best bit of advice for a young creative in advertising. This is the result and we quite like it. We hope it encourages other creatives on placements to record their own experiences and get involved.

2 comments:

  1. I like it, just incase you do start running out of ideas for ways to say thanks: http://www.johnsonbanks.co.uk/thoughtfortheweek/index.php?year=2009&month=8
    (scroll to the bottom of the page)

    I thought it was nice.
    Hope you're good.
    Hols xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive been trying to hunt down an email to contact you on. I really need to contact Kevin Ansell and Anthony Delany. After watching your video their responses were very relative to my dissertation that i am writing at the moment, and I have a few questions for them.

    Please could you email me on vickyharrop@hotmail.com with there emails if you have them.

    I would really appreciate your help.

    ReplyDelete